Ready for Take-Off:
8 Proven Steps to Get your Dream Job as a Flight Attendant
BEST SELLING BOOK
Don’t let the sassy cover fool you. Nuggets on this book applies to both male and female applicants. This runaway hit,currently available worldwide, is a roadmap to unlocking your full potential to get your Flying career started.
Ready for Take Off has finally arrived! Ruth Ramos (Miss Kaykrizz) is here to show you how to kill it on your Flight Attendant Interview. With a collection of strategies and tactics from years of
experience in trying to achieve her dream job as a flight attendant. Miss Kaykrizz shares time-tested, proven methods to preparing yourself systematically that would make you stand out among the rest of the candidates.
Ready for Take-Off Masterclass
Miss Kaykrizz designed her 8 Step Proven Process on how she Passed her flight attendant interview into this course. You will go through the Easy Step by Step internal process of preparation, change in mindset, acquiring of skill and knowledge necessary to pass with flying colors. Graduates from every batch have produced actual flight attendants for Qatar Airways and Saudia. We are now running on Batch 2 this year.
A combination of Online Learning, 8 week interactive discussions and weekly challenges designed to help you improve your interview game.
What you will get:
- 27 Instructional videos designed to prepare you physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually for the Flight Attendant Interview.
- 2 hours and 30 minutes total video lessons. Quick and easy to understand.
- 6 weekly challenge designed to measure how you learned the module. Challenges to look within yourself and find insight on how you can holistically prepare for this role.
- 25-item practice exam patterned to actual examinations given during the recruitment process.
- 10 Classroom style lessons on what Flight Attendants learn on their actual start of training.
- Know how to ace the English and Math tests usually conducted on the recruitment process.
- Prepare the perfect resume, picture and business attire for your interview.
- Overcome Psychological blocks that is hindering you from even trying to apply in the first place.
- Gain the right attitude the recruiters are looking for.
- Make use of spiritual techniques to bring about an aura of X-factor around yourself.
- Welcome Bonus: Fast Track to the Aviation World
- Classroom style lessons on what Flight Attendants learn on their actual start of training.
- Graduation Bonus : Open Day Cheat Sheet
- Lifetime Access to classes
- 24/7 Email Support
Kara Grand’s Cabin Crew Interview Mastery
A former cabin crew and purser in the Middle East, Kara is above else a teacher and seeker of simplicity.
Her deep calling to inspire others to be successful in the pursuit of this career led her to create the website Flight Attendant Central, as a platform for deconstructing the complex cabin crew interview and making it accessible. Now, with a community of readers all over the world, Kara teaches online courses designed to help candidates pass the cabin crew interview from the first try.