First ever Online Flight Attendant Workshop that you can complete in your own time and pace designed for flight attendant aspirants who initially failed at their first few attempts.
Pass the Flight Attendant Interview even if you don't have experience, education or the perfect looks
A self-paced 8 part course that will help you prepare yourself for your upcoming Cabin Crew Interview.
You can re-watch the lessons over and over again to have mastery of the topics.
Taught by flight attendant coach Miss Kaykrizz.
What you will get:
- 8 Modules with lessons presented in short videos making the lessons easy to understand and master.
- 28 Instructional videos with total 2 Hours and 30 minutes of online classes. Designed to prepare you physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually for the Flight Attendant Interview.
- 6 weekly challenge designed to measure how you learned the module. Challenges to look within yourself and find insight on how you can holistically prepare for this role.
- 25-item practice exam patterned to actual examinations given during the recruitment process.
- 10 Classroom style lessons on what Flight Attendants learn on their actual start of training.
- Lifetime Access to classes
After the course you will learn:
- Know how to ace the English and Math tests usually conducted on the recruitment process.
- Prepare the perfect resume, picture and business attire for your interview.
- Overcome Psychological blocks that is hindering you from even trying to apply in the first place.
- Gain the right attitude the recruiters are looking for.
- Make use of spiritual techniques to bring about an aura of X-factor around yourself.
- Welcome Bonus: Fast Track to the Aviation World
- Graduation Bonus : Open Day Cheat Sheet