Qatar Airways Assessment Day (Day 2)
Qatar Airways Assessment Day
Continuation of Qatar Airways series - there are 2 parts for Day 2 assessment for cabin crew position. What to expect? There would be around 50-60 people. In the registration, you will need to fill up a form and put on the sticker at the right side of your coat. Also, please note to follow the dress code on this 2nd day of application.
The first-half of the day will start by the recruiter’s briefing then followed by videos about Qatar and Qatar Airways, do the reach test and an examination. Well, here are my tips for you:
- Take good care of your sticker so you won’t loose it. It is very important for recruiters to know your name and number. Recruiters will call you by number and when your number is not called means you’re eliminated.
FREE DOWNLOAD to:Top 10 Flight Attendant Interview Questions and Sample Answers by Miss Kaykrizz
- Whenever somebody is talking in front, never ever look like you are not listening. Always pay attention to the speaker because they eliminate candidates most here. Don’t look at your phone, over the room, and don’t yawn to get through this round.
- When the recruiters will play a video, you must sit upright and not slouchy, don’t yawn nor sleep, don’t look at your phone or wherever. I know it’s very long videos and you might get bored but you must pay attention to whatever the video is about. Believe me, once you do one of this, you will not make it. I, myself learned my own mistake. I tried eight times on this.
- During the English test, they will ask you to remove your coat then go on the back and do the reach test. Show your scars, moles, and tattoos with a smile. Make sure you do not frown, or show any insecurity. Don’t be ashamed nor shy. Instead answer them like: I have a beautiful mark here, I have a scar here behind my leg from motorcycle accident. Answer with smile and gestures. Note that facial expressions is a big factor on this assessment stage.
- In the exam, you don’t have to worry that much because I know Filipinos are good in English. It has English vocabulary, verb-tense, past tense, comprehension, and a little bit of Math. It’s easy peasy.
The first half of Day 2 assessment circles around the introduction about the airlines, reach test, and examination. This will determine if you will proceed on the next half of the assessment that day.
Watch the video version of this article here:
If you are reading this and you still feel that you need more help, a support system or an interview coach for you flight attendant interview, check out the different ways Miss Kaykrizz can help you ace your flight attendant interview below.
Tired of flight attendant schools that will teach you the same training that airline companies will give you for free anyway? The ready for take off masterclass is an online course that focuses on giving you the tools and knowledge to pass the interview and stand out among other candidates even without the education, experience or the perfect looks. Get access now.
Do you need someone who can guide you on a one-on-one basis? Practice mock interviews and figure out what is it that you need to improve to pass your flight attendant interview. Book a session now.