What is the Difference between Open Day and Walk-In Interview for Flight Attendant?
How to be a Flight Attendant? ǀ #AskKaykrizz Difference: Open Day Vs. Walk-In Interview
Debbie Palda: “Hi mis Kay! What is the difference between Open Day and Walk-In, can u elaborate? And what is the best between the two to go for and interview? Thank you po!
- Walk-In – regular office, M-F- business hours
- Open Day – big place like ballroom hall, with specific date and time
- Walk-In – HR staff of the airline
- Open Day – recruiters are from an agency
FREE DOWNLOAD to: Top 10 Flight Attendant Interview Questions and Sample Answers by Miss Kaykrizz
- Processing/ Preparation Time
- Walk-In – 2 week, 2-6 months of waiting time; Just prepare for the impact interview, dress well, and basic Q&A questions
- Open Day – 3 days waiting time; you have to prepare for all rounds of application.
If you really want to be a flight attendant, I suggest you go to Open Day and please don’t mind competition among the other applicants but it’s just you, just bring the best version of yourself on the interview. My advice for you is that ehether it’s a walk-in or open day, go for it girl.
Watch the video version of this article here:
If you are reading this and you still feel that you need more help, a support system or an interview coach for you flight attendant interview, check out the different ways Miss Kaykrizz can help you ace your flight attendant interview below.
Tired of flight attendant schools that will teach you the same training that airline companies will give you for free anyway? The ready for take off masterclass is an online course that focuses on giving you the tools and knowledge to pass the interview and stand out among other candidates even without the education, experience or the perfect looks. Get access now.
Do you need someone who can guide you on a one-on-one basis? Practice mock interviews and figure out what is it that you need to improve to pass your flight attendant interview. Book a session now.