What is in the Flight Attendant’s Suitcase?
Life as a Flight Attendant|What is in my Suitcase?
In here, I will share the essential things that a flight attendant must bring on their suitcase for the layover, stand-by duty, or replacement flight duty applicable for both warm and cold weather countries.
- Electronics - international universal adapter for charging purposes, selfie-sticks, flat iron or hair curler,
- Toiletries kit - cotton, cotton buds, make-up remover, toothbrush, mouthwash, comb, bubble bath, shampoo, conditioner, facial wash, petroleum gel, moisturizers, sunblock, nail cutter, and toner.
FREE DOWNLOAD to: Top 10 Flight Attendant Interview Questions and Sample Answers by Miss Kaykrizz
- Shoe bags for 2 pairs of shoes - rubber shoes and casual shoes.
- Clothes - undies and socks, swim wear, dress, jacket, scarf, long sleeves, leggings, and basic coat.
- To-go casual bag of your choice.
These are the things I put on my suitcase for a flight. Layover is usually 1-2 days. It still depends on your personality and needs. This is just a sample guide on the things that you should consider bringing for a layover flight as a flight attendant.
Watch the video version of this article here:
If you are reading this and you still feel that you need more help, a support system or an interview coach for you flight attendant interview, check out the different ways Miss Kaykrizz can help you ace your flight attendant interview below.
Tired of flight attendant schools that will teach you the same training that airline companies will give you for free anyway? The ready for take off masterclass is an online course that focuses on giving you the tools and knowledge to pass the interview and stand out among other candidates even without the education, experience or the perfect looks. Get access now.
Do you need someone who can guide you on a one-on-one basis? Practice mock interviews and figure out what is it that you need to improve to pass your flight attendant interview. Book a session now.